Thursday, February 5, 2015

My Sister

"Thirty, Flirty and Thriving." Perfect description of my sister, Danielle. She is one of the hardest workers I have ever known. She manages my dads company while going to Business school for her Masters in one of the best schools in the Nation! She bends over backwards to help the company and to ensure my family is ok. Not only is she beyond smart but she is BEAUTIFUL. Danielle was the first person I told when I found out I was pregnant, she was willing to stick by my side with whatever I decided to do, and she was there for moral support when I told my mother. Before my dad passed she was always at the house with him making sure he remembered everything he needed to as far as the company and bills and so on. She truly is amazing! AND SINGLE ;). I am so grateful to have a sister that I can call a friend.

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry, I just love your love for each other. Plus, your are both so incredibly beautiful inside and out! I want to see a photo shoot with the both of you, close-ups, like on a Vogue magazine of your stunning, twinsie faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best!! I hope I get to meet somebody that is family oriented, down to earth, great personality, and loving as you. Alex

    ReplyDelete

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat