Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Melissa Shaw

Today I had one of the best photography seasions with, Melissa Shaw! I do photography myself (nothing compared to Melissa), so I am very picky about what I like and don't like.  Honestly, I get so nervous and insecure being on the opposite end of the camera but I felt so comfortable with her! She made it really easy for me by telling me exactly what to do with my body and face. It also helped that she is familiar with a lot of areas around Seattle - all I told her was the kind of backdrop I wanted and she knew where to bring me. Nothing is over edited and I love the natural and peaceful vibe her pictures bring. If you want a session like I experienced, go to Melissa Shaw! Start by checking out her website :)
http://melissashawphotography.com/










2 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures!!! Kale is so adorable just like his momma!!! We need to get the babes together soon. This blog is awesome!!! I'll be following xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures came out great! Your son is adorable! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat