Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kale

I just thought I would introduce my sweet baby. This is Kale James and he is 1 year old, born June 12th, 2013 (on my sister in laws birthday).  He is the ultimate mama's boy, which I love ;). I get smothered with hugs and kisses all day. He speaks a lot of gibberish with a few English words here and there and likes to give "knucks." He is obsessed with animals and WATER - I actually think he would live in it if he could. We have a Great Dane and she sleeps in his room with him. Kale brings joy to so many peoples lives, who knew such a tiny boy could make such an incredible human being?!


1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable!! I'm glad you decided to blog:)

    perfectlittlehappiness.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat