Friday, February 27, 2015

The Bachelor and Aliens

Ok I have to say I am not as obsessed with aliens as most of you seem to think. Yes, I do believe in them but it's not an obsession or even anything I bring on normal first dates. On my date on The Bachelor with Chris, I asked him if he believed in aliens. First of all, what you didn't see was that our date was a few hours long and we had talked about a lot of other things. Such as, my dad passing away six months prior to coming on the show. That was an intense topic for me and I wanted to lighten the mood by saying something funny - I mean yes what is said was true but it's kind of a funny topic! I guess I am just weird and have strange sense of humor. I wanted him to see that right off the bat because things are happening so quickly. It's The Bachelor, people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat