Saturday, February 28, 2015

Michael Kors Luggage

I have had this Michael Kors Luggage bag for over a year now and I have to say it was one of the best purchases I ever made. It's a gorgeous color and goes well with almost anything. I feel like this kind of purse is not going to go out of style easily. It is leather and doesn't crinkle at all, mine is still in perfect condition. When my 1 year old gets sticky stuff on it, it wipes right off and still looks brand new. If you are a mama this bag will be perfect for you! Inside of my purse is my wallet, phone, diapers and wipes!  I got it from the Michael Kors in Nordstrom at South Center mall (My fellow WA people will know where that is). My friend worked there and got a 40% discount for me so mine was super cheap for Michael Kors. There are so many different places to get these bags so I am not posting a link.



MICHAEL Michael Kors
Jet Set, Luggage

Photo taken by Samantha Renee
Check out her facebook (her blog is coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat