Saturday, March 7, 2015

Olivia Strohm Photography


So I met this babe through instagram! She is actually a huge fan of The Bachelor so she saw me on Chris' season and reached out to me - boy am I glad she did! Her name is Olivia and she is 22 just like me, she also is a photographer in the Portland and Seattle area. I decided I wanted to take a little road trip and met up with her in Portland. Side note: She was actually terrified that she was being catfished! I didn't even think of that... Luckily she's who she says she is haha. ANYWAY, Olivia made me genuinely laugh and feel so comfortable the whole time. I feel like as a girl we all have our insecurities with our beauty, for me I am actually REALLY hard on myself and its difficult for me to take pictures- let alone with a stranger! But this shoot was different, Olivia was constantly giving me encouraging words and truly made me feel beautiful and confident. She is just a bundle of sweetness and I hope she continues to take pictures for me and my family. Please take the time to look at her work! 

Here's a little fashion show! Let me know what you guys think :)







I love wearing this look in the Spring but especially in Summer! It's so comfortable and its not tight but still looks a little fitted. My necklace is so special to me because it has Kales birth date written in Roman Numerals! I forget its even there half the time because it is so light weight, but every time I take a picture I am so glad I am wearing it because its so cute and stylish! 

Necklace: Lucymint Boutique
Romper: Urban Outfitters
"Hello/Goodbye" Bag: Sole Society


3 comments:

  1. I totally commented in the wrong place before haha LOVE these pictures!! Olivia did an amazing job and you are absolutely beautiful!

    -Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photos, Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute girl! I am so happy you're blogging now! You were my fav on the show!

    ReplyDelete

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat