Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Moodstruck Mascara

When I was younger I had the most beautiful long eyelashes. Unfortunately, after I got pregnant my lashes started thinning out and they aren't as long anymore :(. I tried out so many different mascaras but none of them made my lashes look as full and long as I wanted them to. And then finally, I was approached my an old family friend who sells this incredible mascara called Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes. Its a two piece set so first you apply the transplant gel, then the green tea fibers, then one more coat of transplant gel. You can keep layering for a more dramatic look for those nights out!

Check out their website to buy your own mascara as well as  other make up products! 
I got mine from Olivia Dykes here is her email: olivialovespretty@gmail.com and her instagram: she_loves_pretty

Here is my before and after:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat