Sunday, March 22, 2015

Pink







It's always scary to wear a bright color on your lips, it actually took me about a year to get the courage to wear it and keep it on. But now I am obsessed with these bright colors! This is probably one of my favorite shirts right now because its baggy enough so that I don't feel insecure about my stomach. However, it is a shirt where you can choose to make it more of a belly shirt or not - love the option. The jeans are my high waisted jeans and I think they are the perfect wash, it is my all time favorite color. Not too dark and not too light, goes with really anything. My shoes are probably the most risky part of my outfit because they are pointed toe. People either love it or hate it! I love them. It makes a casual outfit look a little more classy and nice.

Shoes: Nordstom 
Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: GUESS

Check out my awesome photographer, Olivia! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat