Friday, April 24, 2015

Break-Upz





For some reason people keep asking me for advice on break-ups, like I’m some kind of expert or something. But whatever it gave me something to write about.  I’ve gone through three big break-ups and they all sucked balls. Today I am only going to talk about my first one. My first real relationship was when I was 15 years old and it lasted till I was about 18. I am not going to use his name in case he reads this, even though he’ll probably already know I am talking about him… Anyway, I loved him SO much first guy I ever said “I love you,” to and we never fought we always had a blast doing anything, it was such a fun relationship. I actually thought we were going to get married and have kids together I even made our family on the Sims. He was really into music and played instruments – he’s amazing at what he does. So during our last year together he got into a great school for music that was in a different state so that meant he was leaving for at least a couple years. I wanted him to follow his dreams and not hold him back what-so-ever so I supported him and let him go on to do his thing. I just graduated HS and didn’t know what was in store for my future and the thought of doing a long distance relationship sounded too painful. So we broke up the day before he left for school. I remember he threw rocks at my bedroom window at midnight to give our final goodbyes. I didn’t let him see me cry once I practically had to hold my breath to hold back tears and the second he drove off I bawled till sunrise. The first month was the hardest, I couldn’t stop thinking about him and missing him. Boy, break ups hurt the heart. To get my mind off him I started working two jobs and worked pretty much every day of the week, I even saved up $3000 dollars - apparently break ups make you rich. I also picked up a hobby, painting, I became obsessed with watercolors and acrylics. So if I wasn’t working I was painting and it brought me so much happiness and cleared my head so much. After awhile I started having a lot girl time and that was really nice. So my best advice is to take some time to grieve the break up and then find distractions! Whether it’s working more, picking up a hobby, or having girl time!!




OR you can just read this http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat