Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Rain boots!

Living in Seattle rain boots are a must-have.  Every morning Kale wants to put his camo boots on and run around while still in his pajamas.  They are so comfortable inside so you don't have to worry about blisters.  I do love my hunters, but I have to admit Western Chiefs are more comfortable AND more affordable. The black ones that I have are mid length so they don't go up to my knee, but they sell both and plenty of colors and designs - just depends what style you're in the mood for :). We love these puddle jumping boots from Western Chief! Be sure to check out their social media sites: 

http://www.westernchief.com/
facebook.com/westernchief
pinterest.com/westernchiefkid instagram.com/westernchief


Here are a few pictures of what we got from Western Chief (click on the pictures to make them big):
#westernchief








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat