Saturday, May 16, 2015

Brendan Boden

These photos were taken by Brendan Boden. He is Seattle Photographer and studied graphic design. I started out EXTRA nervous and embarrassed for this photo-shoot because I have never had a male photographer before! But it actually went really well, he was really blunt with me and that was something I really appreciated. If I did something that looked bad he would straight up tell me that I look crazy haha. I loved it! If I did something that looked good then he would tell me and show me. Brendan captures very honest shots that projects however you are feeling. I was very pleased with this photo shoot and can't wait to work with him again. 
Check out his website: photo.brendanboden.com








Both of these looks made me feel really insecure at first because my stomach is showing a lot. But what I realized is that this is my body and I LIKE this style and I am just going to suck it up and embrace it. Wearing crop tops with jeans can be tricky, normally I wear crop tops with high waisted skirts. I suggest rolling up your jeans a little so that there is some skin showing above your ankles as well, that way there is are different levels of skin showing. Also, I like a baggy sweater so I don't feel like I'm showing TOO much skin, easing my way into it. Brandy Melville has my all time favorite style and then I like to get my jewelry from Earthbound.

Both my shirts and sweater are from Brandy Melville
Hat and glasses are from Nordstrom.
Purse: Michael Kors.
Rings: Earthbound.



1 comment:

  1. could you do a post about things you eat or your workouts? you obviously bounced back after having Kale!

    ReplyDelete

 
Keeping Up With Kale © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat